Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Might be ok, gets nice reviews.
But for that price I'd go ahead and get a Bigfoot Gunbelt. 14 oz spring steel reinforced. $58.99 and shipping.
Bigfoot Gun Belts
A few of us have them and like them a lot.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be ok, gets nice reviews.
But for that price I'd go ahead and get a Bigfoot Gunbelt. 14 oz spring steel reinforced. $58.99 and shipping.
Bigfoot Gun Belts
A few of us have them and like them a lot.
Thanks for that, I saw those.... However, as a casual or non heavy duty conceal, would the standard leather non steel lined version work place? At least still better than my standard belts I currently have?!

·
Banned
854 Posts
I've just ordered the Relentless Tactical Ultimate belt on Amazon. The quality is really good- on par with my Galco Sport, perhaps even a little more robust. The sizing is unconventional and I'm having a slight issue trying to figure out what size I need but RT is an extremely strong customer service company. They are a husband and wife small business and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you buy on Amazon and need a different size, contact RT directly and they will handle your exchange free of charge.

Even with a belt size too large, I can barely feel my fully loaded G17 or G29 on the RT Ultimate. I definitely recommend.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well way to confuse me on the purchase now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts