Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thanks for sharing this - I've toyed with trying Remora, especially the thigh strap option, but have been on the fence. This is the push I needed.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Still not sure of the "NO CLIP" to the pants or belt method. Just doesn't seem right.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I ordered that day, the 8th and yesterday there was a pkg in my mailbox form Naples, FL. Couldn't believe it when it was already my Remora(s)!! :)

I have tried the IWB yet but have been wearing the thigh modification all day so far, including shopping at Walmart (sigh still no ammo) and it hasn't budged!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
More research today and watching a lot of YOUTUBE videos.....looks like this is a very good holster. Might have to order me one, just wish the second offer could be a different size. Good offer though and it looks like it really stays put when worn.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I took advantage of this offer. I ordered Monday and it was shipped Wednesday. I can't wait! This is not my first Remora. I love them.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Why would I want a second holster the same size with less/no options to sit in a drawer while I use the one I really want? - smaller size for 2nd would actually be an enticement - like pizza's :image035:. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Why not? Its free. But seriously, I ordered one with a mag compartment for cargo pocket carry since its wider. I then ordered a double mag holder for my left pocket and when I don't have cargo pants on I can carry the standard in my pocket.

·
Registered
541 Posts
More research today and watching a lot of YOUTUBE videos.....looks like this is a very good holster. Might have to order me one, just wish the second offer could be a different size. Good offer though and it looks like it really stays put when worn.
Works incredibly well, especially for my application (college student) because of its ease of taking on/off. It's my EDC and I've had literally no issues with it. Also got the two for one, but I didn't have any use for the second so I gave it to a buddy for his Walther Pk380 and it fit it perfectly (I carry a Citadel Compact M1911).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Why would I want a second holster the same size with less/no options to sit in a drawer while I use the one I really want? - smaller size for 2nd would actually be an enticement - like pizza's :image035:. Just sayin'.
So everyone can sell the second one for less than the manufacturer price and keep Remora from selling new ones after they just gave lots of them away.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just ordered my holster, now I can't wait.....Good deal for April. I just saw a good YouTube video on a guy who used his betwen the seat and the center console in his car. Another perfect use especially if your state allows such a carry like mine does....I ordered the RFT with thigh option to get the second IWB one for free....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts