Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Reporter Cries About How Easy It Is For Someone With No Criminal Record To Buy A Gun
Reports and political hacks should also cry equally hard over why it's so simple for someone to have counsel and a swift jury trial, without a criminal record (beyond the current accusations that the charges represent).

They should also cry equally hard over how someone's able to open their mouths however they choose, prior to background checks, prior to validation checks at time of sale, without tracking of speaking instances at all venues, etc.

As well as crying just as hard over choice of friends. All without verification, background checks, permissions gained first, etc.

Then, then can come crying to us about how viable their concerns are.

·
Super Moderator
16,862 Posts
Go to a licensed gun store. Fill out about a page and a half of forms. Wait (if that’s really the right word for it) for an instant background check, and then pay the man. I told the guy I was on a budget, so I got an AR-15 for $759.99. God bless America.

The dumbest thing is that after Helen makes her completely legal and above-board firearm purchase, she goes straight to the police department to turn it in. She complains that it takes so long for the police to take the weapon from her – probably because they’ve never seen an upstanding citizen with no criminal history and no reason for suspicion turn in a perfect good (and expensive) firearm that hasn’t been used to cause harm or carry out a crime. In fact, I wonder if some of the delay wasn’t because the officers at the station had to excuse themselves from the room to have a good laugh at her antics –
She’s being paid way too much if she is going to pay $759.99 then just go and give it away, maybe the PD will look at it as a gift to their SWAT team instead.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
She managed to retain her ignorant righteous indignation even after shown the how and why of the system .

It takes jedi level stupidity to do that.

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
So her main complaint that it only took 7 min ? I don't see the problem here. Last gun I got it was like 5 min after the paper work was done.. Now the straw purchase is another thing

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
We've come to the point of regulating & licensing almost every occupation & business endeavor, right down to kids' lemonade stands. Seems to me that requiring some study & understanding of The Constitution by members of the press wouldn't be a such a bad idea. Since so many sheeple use them as their only... "Source of Truth". :blink:

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
943 Posts
She didn't know what to do with it. How about going to a qualified range and learning how to shoot it?

·
Super Moderator
16,862 Posts
We've come to the point of regulating & licensing almost every occupation & business endeavor, right down to kids' lemonade stands. Seems to me that requiring some study & understanding of The Constitution by members of the press wouldn't be a such a bad idea. Since so many sheeple use them as their only... "Source of Truth". :blink:
I agree, before exercising their 1st Amendment rights reporters should complete at least 25 hours of English comprehension training, submit to a comprehensive background check, a physiological evaluation and purchase a permit to write at the minimum cost of $1000 renewable every 5 years. They want that for then they should have the same requirements.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Loved that article LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF. Libtards are hysterical !

Reactions: The Old Anglo
1 - 20 of 53 Posts