Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Firearms and Defensive Tactics Instructor for my department. Fairly recently I had received a Black Ops IWB/OWB holster from Rocky. It is for my Glock 19/23. One of the other Firearms Instructors was looking for a new holster for his off-duty Kimber. I had recommended the Black Ops. He was a little skeptical about it not having a thumb break.

So went to my locker and put on my Black Ops OWB. I put a red gun G23 in the holster, turned around, put my hands on my head and told him to take the red gun. He stood directly behind me and couldn't get it out. He moved up next to me and still couldn't get it out. So now he turns to face the opposite way I am, gets in front of me and STILL couldn't get it out. So he asked me if I could draw the weapon. One quick draw produced the red gun at the ready. He was impressed. And so was I, as this was the first time that I conducted the test with this holster.

Great job, Rocky! I'm sure some of the guys on my job will be placing orders. Especially after my next DT class when I demonstrate weapon retention.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks NY27,

I'm impressed also, I can only imagine how hard he tried to get that gun out.

I think you could make some money in your next DT class.:image035:

Have a Happy New Years!!
Happy New Year Rocky!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts