Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ordered a Rosen Premier holster for my 1911 w/rail from Dillon Precision, it arrived today and I wanted to share my thoughts. The holster is identical to Lou Alessi's CQC/S which I have on order but it will be five months before I see it. It fits all my 1911s both with and without light rails like a glove. Worksmanship is excellent. It attaches to your belt with snaps located approx 1/4 inch off each side of the holster and rides high, secure and tight to my side. It's extremely comfortable and makes a 1911 disappear under a light jacket or untucked shirt. For $90 it is an excellent CCW rig for someone looking for a OWB model that is easy to get on/off and is much better than a paddle holster. They are available for 1911s with and without rails, commander size 1911s, BHP, most Glocks and most Sig models.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
I bought one just this past weekend.....

So far, pretty good holster. It still needs some break in, but that has been an issue with most holsters I've gotten.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
+1 on the break-in but to me thats a sign of good gun leather. I ordered some speed cream from Josh Bulman last night and that should do the trick. I also have a new Sparks CCAT thats so tight I can't get my leather belts thru the loops. Works fine with a Wilderness belt so I may wind up sending it back to Sparks to have the loops "fine tuned".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts