Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday I received my C5Leather holster for my Para Ordnance C-7
Para Companion. I had chosen the Montana XLT IWB.
Upon initial examination, I could see that the holster was very well molded. Every detail of the intended gun shown through. The leather used was very smooth and rigid. I knew this holster would hold it's shape after the gun was drawn and reholstering would not be a problem.
The retaining straps use subdued hardware and are adjustable for cant. They fit my Galco 1.75" belt perfectly.
Now the moment of truth, I inserted my gun and it slid right in. The fit was glove like. I withdrew the gun with minimal effort. Snug enough for retention, but loose enough for a quick draw. It certainly won't need much of a break in period.
The color and stitching were uniform throughout and I especially liked the fact that the mouth and sweatshield were reinforced standard, with no extra charge. In fact C5 ships at no additional cost.
I felt the best feature was the sweatshield. For once I get a holster where the shield is actually functional and not merely decorative. It protected me the entire distance from the rear sight to the extended beavertail grip safety.
All in all, very well done at the very reasonable price of less than $70.00.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Sounds like a quality holster! Pictures???

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Hummm... kinda hard to PICTURE! :hand5:

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
:worthless:

And a link to their website please..........

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jackawala, I'm just not computer savvy enough for pics or links.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's great to hear.

Jim called me this morning to say "he just got back from the post office where he mailed my holster and belt".

I had him do a slight variance on the Montana XLT for me (belt slots so I can use it OWB also) and it sounds like this might be his first belt, so we'll see how he does on custom orders.

Can't wait....:danceban:
I'll get pics up as soon as I receive the goods

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Now that is a sweet looking holster and the price can not be beat! Incredible!

:hand10:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts