Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:santaclaus:I have been considering a Glock for a while. I’m (was) a die hard revolver man until I bought a Glock 27 a couple of days ago. The trigger pull is much lighter than my J frames and my first shot surprised me with a dead on bulls eye at about 20‘, and all the other shots within a 3” group. Really enjoy shooting this pistol. I put some Pearce grip extenders on today and it should shoot even better with a better hold. Looks like my EDC will be the Glock 27. The Serpa holster I picked up will do as I make a decision on a good leather holster. I’ll be getting the “snap” pancake style leather model. The J frame pistols are looking at me kind of funny.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats. Glocks are fine firearms.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats on a fine choice in the G27!!! Give the GAP magazine floor plates a try. They enhance the grip without adding any size to your pistol.

In my opinion if you are going to use Pearce (or similar) mag extensions, you shoulda bought a G23. :blink:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
i resisted them for a while then broke down and bought a g19...i like it so much i'm thinking about picking up a .45 also...still up in the air with which model but its on my list...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Glock 27

If you think the Glock 27 is great, I have crimson trace laser grips on mine, at 21 ft you have a 1" group. This is my primary CCW.

·
Registered
203 Posts
You made the right move, wheel guns are fine too, just like my glocks. congrats. :santaclaus:

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
There are many fine pistols and revolvers, you have chosen a fine one.:congrats::hand10:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock... Tell the J-frames not to worry, they are going to live in your pocket from now on...

·
Registered
203 Posts
There are many fine pistols and revolvers, you have chosen a fine one.:congrats::hand10:
retsupt99 you misspelled pistola's. :rofl:

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
After a bad experience with another brand of pistol, I became a revolver guy (Ruger SP101). But...I was never really happy with only 5 rounds. Glock restored my faith in pistols.

I actually put my SP101 up for sale today at Gunbroker...haven't carried it in years, and I may put the money towards another LCP as a BUG (my wife has one already).

Welcome to the world of Glock!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Dont put the Glock in the safe with the J-frames. The Js will never shoot straight again.:twak:

·
Registered
598 Posts
I love my Glocks.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I have a j and love it but my Glock is my go-to. Congrats...

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
congrads on your new edc. been carrying the 27 for 3.5 years now and have never had any issues with it. great gun in my book... enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Now your only 5 years behind the times instead of 20! Enjoy your Glock, they are no frills reliability and shoot straight every time.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts