Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to get in the practice with those wheel guns! Enjoyed the day running both of these thru various drills and burning lots of Unique!

39C60BA2-9541-4865-9722-821283771A14.jpeg

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
I was waiting to see your 64 show up here on the range. I just bought a couple of holsters for the J and the K this week. I am liking OWB carry in leather pancakes for both guns lately. I have been going back to my original carry gun (stainless 38 snub) more these days.
Strongside OWB is becoming my go to carry place as well.

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was waiting to see your 64 show up here on the range. I just bought a couple of holsters for the J and the K this week. I am liking OWB carry in leather pancakes for both guns lately. I have been going back to my original carry gun (stainless 38 snub) more these days.
Strongside OWB is becoming my go to carry place as well.
I just got this 64 in today. It’s the one I bought on Gunbroker. It is in very good condition, a few scuffs and dings, but all honest wear. In very good mechanical shape.

The average shooter is going to find it very hard to beat this combo for up close and personal self defense style shooting.

I enjoy shooting revolvers because I feel more connection with them, and quite frankly, have more confidence in them, and my ability to use them.
Another huge plus for me is I never run out of ammo!

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Beautiful. They will do fine. A well armed man. :hand10:

Reactions: BamaT

·
Registered
891 Posts
How did you deal with the stainless front sight out in the bright light? I love K frames also but I'm inclined to prefer them in blue because of all that reflection off of a shiny stainless barrel and front sight.

With all the preoccupation with snubs lately, I tend to forget what the K frame trigger feels like. If only they could put that in something weighing in the mid 20 ounce range.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Those under the age of 60 seem to have a definite preference for high-cap Tupperware these days.
Not necessarily. 60 is over 15 years in the future and I am about 50% of time armed with a pre-2000 wheel gun.

Reactions: Texas Red
1 - 10 of 10 Posts