Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've been wondering when someone would take the lower barrel design and incorporate it into a simpler revolver than the Mateba Autorevolver.

I like the look of the snubby...very rhino.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotta love the integrated upper and lower rails! I could picture an H-1 on top and one of those bayonets on the bottom! Ha, it would be a perfect movie gun.

·
Registered
601 Posts
The 4" model is calling my name. I don't have a revolver in my safe yet.... I think it might fit the bill.

One of the designers of the Rhino is the guy who designed the Mateba.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I think the concept is really on...I'd like to shoot one. I just need to find someone who's going to buy one so that I can try one...someone in Idaho...?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Did anyone catch what they'd be selling for?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I will buy one if the price is not too over the top. I like the concept. I also happen to like Italian firearms after acquiring a couple Beretta pistols in the last couple years and realizing that they are GREAT pistols. If these are built to the same quality & tolerances of the Berettas then I will be pleased.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
hmmm, interesting. I predict the perceived recoil is significantly less because of the low bore and the grip style that would put your hand up high.

I'd have to see one and hold it before I could ever tell if I'd really want one.

Imagine getting a holster for that thing! :embarassed:

Gideon

·
Registered
6,866 Posts

I've been wondering when someone would take the lower barrel design and incorporate it into a simpler revolver than the Mateba Autorevolver.

I like the look of the snubby...very rhino.
What in the earth is that ?!?!?! Did some 13 years old kid design them? :rofl::gah::rofl:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did a Google on the Rhino in .357, not in production in US that I can find, but has been in Italy since 2006. MSRP is $800, hopefully, it'll be less when it goes on sale in US. Also, check out the Nosorog AEK906, a 9mm revolver that also fires from the bottom of the cylinder. Made in Russia and is chambered in both 9X19 and 9X18 format.

Anyway, I'd buy on just because the recoil is almost non-existent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts