Defensive Carry banner

RIA's

2266 28

They are off for a face-lift. Sam Andrews is making a double sholder rig for them.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
We use to catch tarantulas when we lived in Texas. My Aunt still has one of them in a jar of formaldehyde (sp?). Caught my share of black widows in Idaho too. Now I pretty much freak when I see any spider... go figure.
Jack

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
!!!!!!

QKShooter said:
Don't let Betty hear you say that she has 5 giant, mean, hairy tarantulas. She loves spiders.
Now why doesn't that not surprise me ? :wave: :ahhhhh:

---------

seriously...nice set O' guns... :smile:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Man, can't wait to find one. I am definately in the hunt for a RIA 1911.
anyone have one to sell???

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spider grips

Thanks for the comments. Hope to get them back soon. I'll post some pictures of the make over. The ROCKS are fine pistols to shoot and carry. I got them as a "project",and they turned out to be really nice carry pistols. Looking to do something with the stainless Para LTC now.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
AnimalKracker said:
Thanks for the comments. Hope to get them back soon. I'll post some pictures of the make over. The ROCKS are fine pistols to shoot and carry. I got them as a "project",and they turned out to be really nice carry pistols. Looking to do something with the stainless Para LTC now.
What are you having done to them?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.