Nice pair!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Friendly neighborhood spiderman! Man, those grips are beautiful!:smile:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Geez, the guns are nice but I HATE spiders. My wife and I have an arrangement: I take care of home intruders, viscious dogs and pissed off aliens - she kills the spiders!
Jack

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Killing Spiders?

Don't let Betty hear you say that she has 5 giant, mean, hairy tarantulas. She loves spiders.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
very sweet
Mike

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
We use to catch tarantulas when we lived in Texas. My Aunt still has one of them in a jar of formaldehyde (sp?). Caught my share of black widows in Idaho too. Now I pretty much freak when I see any spider... go figure.
Jack

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Haven't seen any black widows in Idaho, but lots of Hobos. only good spider is dead spider

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
P95Carry said:
Hehe - those grips musta been made for Betty :18:
Nawww...... Those are small spiders, Betty likes'em bigger!:smile:

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Dang fine looking pistols.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
!!!!!!

QKShooter said:
Don't let Betty hear you say that she has 5 giant, mean, hairy tarantulas. She loves spiders.
Now why doesn't that not surprise me ? :wave: :ahhhhh:

---------

seriously...nice set O' guns... :smile:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Man, can't wait to find one. I am definately in the hunt for a RIA 1911.
anyone have one to sell???

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spider grips

Thanks for the comments. Hope to get them back soon. I'll post some pictures of the make over. The ROCKS are fine pistols to shoot and carry. I got them as a "project",and they turned out to be really nice carry pistols. Looking to do something with the stainless Para LTC now.

·
Super Moderator
22,006 Posts
Good lookin' pistola's. :hand10:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
AnimalKracker said:
Thanks for the comments. Hope to get them back soon. I'll post some pictures of the make over. The ROCKS are fine pistols to shoot and carry. I got them as a "project",and they turned out to be really nice carry pistols. Looking to do something with the stainless Para LTC now.
What are you having done to them?

·
Registered
181 Posts
sweet looking 1911's. The andrews urban safari rigs looks cool too, post a review and some pics when you get it. its on my list of stuff to buy one day.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bud White said:
What are you having done to them?
Nite sights and ambi safety were installed. Then they were sent off to Birdsong for his Black and Green finish, they are not the same as Para's spec-op finish. Anxious to get them back home.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts