Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the St. Louis area, a two-trailer FedEx semi was re-routed off of a highway when it was shut down by protesters. After leaving the highway, another group of protesters forced the truck to crawl to a stop. Rioters started grabbing packages off the back of the truck. At that point, two men climbed onto the passenger side of the truck. That's when police say the men flashed their guns to the driver.

The driver sounded his horn and tried to drive away. Police say the driver wasn't aware that there was a man between the trailers at the time he started driving. That man fell and became trapped under the truck. Bystander video shows others screaming and yelling, trying to tell the driver he was dragging a man under his truck. It also shows rioters continuing to unload packages from the truck, over the body of the trapped man, paying no attention to him.

https://www.kmov.com/news/george-floyd-protests-st-louis-man-killed-fedex-truck/article_f8a89482-a259-11ea-84b8-a374c58a7d47.html

·
Registered
7,864 Posts
They wanted justice, and they got it!

·
Super Moderator
16,147 Posts
Unless you are a consignee it will be hammer down and keep on trucking.

·
Registered
269 Posts
So I'm driving a semi during a riot and thugs think they are going to stop me by standing in my way? That's not going to work out well for those soon to be pancakes. I would quite honestly be in fear for my life and thus justified in using deadly force, in this case my truck as a weapon.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I guess some of that "Free Stuff" ain't actually free.

Reactions: mkh

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
It's amazing how stupid some of these protesters are. Here's a guy who jumps onto a moving car trying to drive away from the crowd in downtown Denver. He gets tossed from the car, sustains minor injuries and says he'd do it again. Hello! Is anyone home in that head of his? If someone in a riot jumps onto my vehicle when I'm just trying to get away from the commotion, I think I'd speed up to a reasonable speed, drive a safe distance then conduct an ABS test, moron on the hood be damned.

https://kdvr.com/news/protester-tossed-from-hood-of-car-says-he-would-do-it-again/

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
It's amazing how stupid some of these protesters are. Here's a guy who jumps onto a moving car trying to drive away from the crowd in downtown Denver. He gets tossed from the car, sustains minor injuries and says he'd do it again. Hello! Is anyone home in that head of his? If someone in a riot jumps onto my vehicle when I'm just trying to get away from the commotion, I think I'd speed up to a reasonable speed, drive a safe distance then conduct an ABS test, moron on the hood be damned.

https://kdvr.com/news/protester-tossed-from-hood-of-car-says-he-would-do-it-again/
Yes definitely see how tight a grip they had on the hood.

·
Premium Member
5,812 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts