Defensive Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,812 Posts
Maybe this driver remembered Reginald Denny...

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
The Reginald Denny incident in '92 taught a lesson to practically everyone in a motor vehicle, and not just big trucks. A moving car may as well be a Sherman tank as long as you don't make the mistake of stopping. The mob wants their pound of flesh and they're determined to get it, regardless of how innocent or uninvolved the driver is.

·
Registered
813 Posts
And they said later in one report I saw that they were only trying to tell the driver there was someone trapped under his truck.

Probably see the FED EX Driver arrested. Like the Tanker Driver was. I guess those semi's are expected to stop on a dime?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just like in the movie! PROTESTER- here comes one now! No there's two, no three! now there's four ah five! Holy Crap there all across the road, and ant slowing down!! EAST BOUND AND DOWN!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
When an individual plays a stupid game in which they forfeit common sense they forfeit others responsibility for their situation - no one else put you there under the wheels of the truck, you did. Others are not responsible, you are. I'm sorry for your choices, but . . . . . you lose.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I notice that the report has the man who died listed as a protester and not as a thief.
And he'll be counted as a Covid death, no doubt.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts