Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Yep. Two armed "protesters''; one with gun in hand. Amazing too how people can be so nonchalant about having a gun pointed at them. How long will it be before someone in the Biden administration brings charges against the diner with the little mouse gun?

·
Registered
20,252 Posts
Just about 64 miles south of Louisville, it would have been a blood bath for ANTIFA....

·
Registered
722 Posts
interesting......figured the protestors would have called the police about the man pointing a gun at them.....

but with that little naa.....most protestors might not had seen/notice it.

will be interesting if the msm pick up the story.....but the little NAA is not on any ban list and far from a black rifle probably for the media to pay attention to.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Harassing people / blocking roads does not make then sympathetic to whatever.:mad:

Mini .22 is "better than nothing"; however, that is not a criteria that should be used by choice.
Reckon when that happened he wished he had carried something bigger, assuming he other options.
Applies even if he never drew the gun.

·
Super Moderator
18,158 Posts
That could have gotten ugly real quick. At about 26 seconds a man in the bottom right corner walks in with his gun in hand. He is in all black and wearing what looks like (to me at least) some kind of plate carrier or body armor.
It looked like several of the terrorists were wearing body armor.

Reactions: CLASS3NH

·
Registered
20,252 Posts
With your pocket rocket?
Well of course! It’s a gun ain’t it?🙄

Edit to add; however, I wasn’t referring to myself or what I would do. I was speaking to the difference in the culture between the two areas.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
One has to wonder about the end game.
It's a recipe for violence to let the BLM/AntiFa groups keep intimidating "CITIZENS" who are just trying to go about their day. These groups just keep getting bolder. How long before they pull a Boka move and "take over" a business and torture or execute anyone who can't recite the BLM points/manifesto? It's coming IF this is allowed to continue without serious repercussion's.
The really weird thing is I keep seeing that the most violent of these groups are Young WHITE'S? Saw a segment the other day that interviewed people on the street and asked about the legitimacy of violence as a means of protest, a large percentage of the "White", probably Progressive/Liberal/Democrats?, thought .it WAS Acceptable?
To me it almost seems as if the Confederate's are rising again, and again as Democrats?

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
It's unfathomable that this kind of nonsense is still going on, much less escalating. Peaceful people are allowing this to happen because they are peaceful people. Well, there comes a time when peaceful doesn't work.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
One has to wonder about the end game.
I don't think there is a true end game. I think some idiots were unleashed to cause havoc to help control the way people voted for the last presidential results. That group went off the rails, and now the people who let them out cannot control them.

We are seeing violent people being violent for violences sake. Its still controlled in some places, but without outright crushing of these groups the violence will only escalate. They are being bullies, and bullies only stop when forced to. That's been my personal experience.

When I say crush, I do realize it can be done in a manner that doesn't require killing in most cities. Let the police do what they were hired to do and smash them down in the streets. Bring out the rubber bullets and bean bags. Get the tear gas rolling and beat them down and arrest them all. Make them feel pain, and arrest them for their crimes.

If we don't, then we will end up with open warzones like Minneapolis and Portland pop up. We've had third world regions in the US for decades now. Shootings are a normal occurrence in many large cities. In those cities I can't see how fixing things can be done without more bloodshed.

Either we the people will force things to reverse course, or we will see an increase in violence.

·
Premium Member
36,933 Posts
Harassing people / blocking roads does not make then sympathetic to whatever.:mad:

Mini .22 is "better than nothing"; however, that is not a criteria that should be used by choice.
Reckon when that happened he wished he had carried something bigger, assuming he other options.
Applies even if he never drew the gun.
Invoking sympathy is not one of the goals here. The imposition of agendas is what it's all about.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Nope, I'm not going to be that guy. The black lady yelling for them to go seemed to be effective without brandishing a pea shooter. But standing up to the mob in meaningful numbers is going to be happening more and more as people get fed up with these assaults on our personal liberties.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Pointing a gun directly at someone represents an immediate, legitimate threat of death or grievous bodily harm. Don't be that guy...
Pointing a gun directly at someone represents an immediate, legitimate threat of death or grievous bodily harm. Don't be that guy...
Sorry Mike. If a group of people are threatening me and mine I will be that "guy".

1 - 20 of 143 Posts