Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42,094 Posts
Nice. Pretty proud of his prices though. Must be all the NY taxes and fees.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a little pricey, but it was in-stock. My impatience tends to cost me money on a regular basis!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thats exactly the holster I am looking for my new XDS but I refuse to pay 140 bucks!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats exactly the holster I am looking for my new XDS but I refuse to pay 140 bucks!!!!
Check out the UBG Regulator, I have one for my P238. Honestly I like it just as much, and it's half the price. I was just in a hurry, and Top Gun Supply had it in-stock.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hmmm...they dont even list holsters by UBG now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UBG lists the XDS on his website. I just wasn't willing to wait a couple of months to carry my new gun.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Got my new holster, and I'm really liking it. I switched to carrying a Sig P220 Compact, and started carrying OWB.

Handsome choice :). And a product range of a couple dozen models, which represents a lot of effort by the maker. Well done to you both.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't own one but was in a gun ship Fri that had some Galco leather holsters on sale for I believe $44.00. They looked nice. They even had a couple for xds. I don't know if it was only in that store or not but not a bad price for a decent leather holster.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i use a winthrop holster for my xds it is IWB but they make a OWB holster and i will be buying it soon... i believe its 45$ or so

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I won't criticize anyone for how they budget their money, especially in these tough economic times. BUT...(you knew there was a but!:danceban:)...it's penny wise and pound foolish to buy a high quality gun and then skimp on the holster. I'm not saying you need to drop a couple hundred to get a good one but a holster is an investment that pays dividends for years. My Beretta Nano cost me $375 and it rides in a $115 Garrett IWB.

Reactions: Skate
1 - 13 of 13 Posts