Defensive Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a search and did not find anything on this.

There is some language in the videos. Discretion is advised..

In these two short videos Rob talks about our 2A rights and responsibilities and how we should present ourselves and our beliefs. He thinks we can make a difference with middle America. I do to. IMO he makes some very good points on how we can sway someones thinking. What do you think, right, wrong, good or bad...

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The second part.

There is some language in the videos. Discretion is advised..

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Very informative.. He is a awesome representative/speaker for the American gun owner. Wish we had more like him.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Rob's an outstanding person, and he even offers a free school attacker response course for public schools. I don't know how many schools have actually taken up on that offer; he doesn't give feel-good, sugar-coated advice.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for sharing, Harry. And thank you guys for your thoughts.

That room is actually one of the ranges at RangeMaster in Memphis. These clips were part of my presentation at Tom Given's annual training conference.

-Rob
I should be thanking you. This kind of info is so valuable and for you to offer this on youtube is great. So Ill say it, Thanks...:top:

·
Registered
761 Posts
The lefties are always pushing common sense discussion that seldom includes common sense. This was an honest common sense presentation. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts