Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my kind of pistol buI I can't find any around my area. This gun was supposed to be released in mid 2015. Has anyone here seen it and if so I would be interested in your opinion. I have seen about everything on youtube.

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
.380 in a full steel, Government M style pistol is like butter. :yup:

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
This is my kind of pistol buI I can't find any around my area. This gun was supposed to be released in mid 2015. Has anyone here seen it and if so I would be interested in your opinion. I have seen about everything on youtube.
Many of their models are hard to come by. You might be able to find one overpriced on Gun Broker.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm actively looking for one as well. I check my regular gun sources daily (Bud's, Grab-A-Gun, Davidson's, etc.) but have not seen one yet. I will buy one as soon as I can find one.

·
Registered
908 Posts
personally, I'm more interested in the Llama micromax as it's a locked breech design.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Interesting...had not heard of that gun.

Will have to check it out!

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk
The Llama Micromax? bear in mind this is a new design, made in the philippines, they bought the name of the old crappy spanish guns. it's being imported by Eagle imports, same people who import Bersa, Grand Power, American Classic to name a few. The old Spanish Micromax was a blowback design, but according to the gunsmith at the major warranty center for Eagle imports it's a locked breech. You can find info on the Eagle imports website.

Reactions: RScottie

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
The Llama Micromax? bear in mind this is a new design, made in the philippines, they bought the name of the old crappy spanish guns. it's being imported by Eagle imports, same people who import Bersa, Grand Power, American Classic to name a few. The old Spanish Micromax was a blowback design, but according to the gunsmith at the major warranty center for Eagle imports it's a locked breech. You can find info on the Eagle imports website.
Had not heard of the one you mentioned or the one in the OP.

And, I will look in to both of them!

Thanks!

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts