Defensive Carry banner

Rohrbaugh 9 mm

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  erh 
#1 ·
Anyone have info on holsters belt or pocket, for the new rohrbaugh pistols ? Thanks Arlo

#2 ·
arlo - welcome dude :smile:

I have two rigs made for me by K&D Holsters but I think he has stopped those right now. Go tho to the Rohrbaugh Forum (see my sig line) - and a member there ''RJ'' is making rigs. Come and join up.

I am R9SCarry over there!!!

#3 ·
P95Carry

I DID register over there & received my password a while back VIA E-mail but, have not been over there since.

I am EXTREMELY interested in the Rohrbaugh and I fully intend to buy one this fall.

That's the next firearm on my "Must Have Hot Sheet" ~ I think it's an ideal firearm for it purpose. Potent + Petite :smile:

And...You can be sure that I'm (hopefully) going to have the first Rohrbaugh with Custom Ivory Grips. :biggrin:

#4 ·
QK - you should be ashamed. Get your a$$ back there and say something LOL!! :biggrin: Forget the darned ivory grips - just get order in - there is sometimes quite a long wait.

My sig line over there has link for my R9 FAQ site within which are links to ammo tests - which will supply some info many prospective R9 owners may find useful.

#5 ·
P95Carry...I Mean...R9SCarry

I just went over there and introduced myself.
I hope you don't mind...I fibbed and told them I was a friend of yours. :rofl:
Even though we really don't like each other that much. :rofl:

Seriously...I never knew that you were such an absolute encyclopedia on that particular firearm. :king:
I am REALLY SUPER-Impressed with your posts over there.
The few that I have read so far.
You are one heckova nice and HELPFUL guy.
I'm going to jump off this forum tomorrow morning and just spend some time over there....and just read for a while.
That is a really nice, valuable forum.
You (and your threads) sure have helped to make it an incredible "on line" learning tool for anything Rohrbaugh.
Kudos to you for your contributions over there!
Meanwhile the very fact that you are so very impressed with the Rohrbaugh is enough of a recommendation (in itself) for me to buy one.

#8 ·
Thx Chameleon - well as a contrast here is my #2 version which has a darker frame than my original (the silver frame) and still the old blue grips. The all black does look rather nice.

#13 ·
P95Carry said:
Never trying to pressure anyone Bob!!!

Pricey piece and often a long wait to get one but - I think you'd like it.

`
Oh I KNOW I'd like it LOL.....I remember about 10 yrs ago, a couple of guys from the Vegas area were contacting me, and asking me to join with them in ther production of a small 9MM auto, with the size between a Tomcat and a D/D AMT Backup, but more on the size of the Tomcat.. I wonder if this may be an offshoot of that very design.LOL... :biggrin: I had the tooling designed, along with some of the equipment they would need in order to produce the gun.. :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.