Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have experience with this holster? I'm thinking about getting one for my P32.

Also, does anyone have any experience with OWB belt holsters for the P32? I have one made by Backwoods Leather in Va. It's ok, but a little flexible for my tastes.

Yeah yeah, I know it's a P32 and should be pocket carried, but sometimes I need my pockets.

Chris

·
Registered
148 Posts
Unfortunately, I don\'t have any info for you, but I am considering the same thing for my P32 as well. I just don\'t find pocket carry to be that comfortable. There are some other options I\'m looking at as well:

Desantis Pop-up
Kramer BTW
FIST deep cover

and, of course, the Pager Pal ;)

Not that this helped at all, but maybe we can talk each other into one of them.

Mike

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Over in the \"Holster\" thread, I was surprised to hear that nobody had anything bad to say about the SmartCarry and nothing good to say about the PagerPal. I was considering the PagerPal until everyone gave their comments. :tick:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bumper, I have a Pager Pal (actually, the version with the small knife sheath instead of a pager attachment), and never use it. It may be my own fault, though, I was enamoured of the idea of carrying a compact .45 ACP 24/7 !! The Officer\'s size pistol and the \"deep concealment\" IWB do NOT go well together.

A smaller version (fo a J-frame snub, pocket auto, etc.) may have more merit, but I can\'t say for sure. I now tend toward pocket carry most days.

·
Registered
84 Posts
uhh this might just be me, but i find that those inside the belt line hoslters here you have to push up the clip...i find the clip rather large an unappealing. Not to meantion a really good give away.

It just looks like a weird clippy thing sticking out of your belt line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts