Defensive Carry banner

Ron Graham Pop Top IWB

2302 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Pylon
Does anyone here have experience with this holster? I'm thinking about getting one for my P32.

Also, does anyone have any experience with OWB belt holsters for the P32? I have one made by Backwoods Leather in Va. It's ok, but a little flexible for my tastes.

Yeah yeah, I know it's a P32 and should be pocket carried, but sometimes I need my pockets.

Chris
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Unfortunately, I don\'t have any info for you, but I am considering the same thing for my P32 as well. I just don\'t find pocket carry to be that comfortable. There are some other options I\'m looking at as well:

Desantis Pop-up
Kramer BTW
FIST deep cover

and, of course, the Pager Pal ;)

Not that this helped at all, but maybe we can talk each other into one of them.

Mike

· Premium Member
20,252 Posts
Over in the \"Holster\" thread, I was surprised to hear that nobody had anything bad to say about the SmartCarry and nothing good to say about the PagerPal. I was considering the PagerPal until everyone gave their comments. :tick:

· Registered
260 Posts
Bumper, I have a Pager Pal (actually, the version with the small knife sheath instead of a pager attachment), and never use it. It may be my own fault, though, I was enamoured of the idea of carrying a compact .45 ACP 24/7 !! The Officer\'s size pistol and the \"deep concealment\" IWB do NOT go well together.

A smaller version (fo a J-frame snub, pocket auto, etc.) may have more merit, but I can\'t say for sure. I now tend toward pocket carry most days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.