Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahhhhh fresh meat.....

Just kidding. Hey Guys and Gals. My name is eL. I am 22yrs old. I am new to CC. I frequent some other blog sites but this one shows promise. I am wise but young and keeping this in mind I know that asking learned and tested individuals is the best thing I can do to enlarge my understanding of the art of Gun ownership.

On a personal note I wanna share something with you all. I don't think I could call myself a cookie cutter christian. I know that this is not the place to evangelize and this is not that. However, this morning I heard Pat Robertson's morning radio program. It had some aged people discussing the trauma of losing your loved one at such a advanced age. They talked about their own departure and how leaving their family was a great concern. They spoke a lot about their grandchildren.
They spoke of the perverse world this generation has to deal with. The immorality of the influences that reach this generation on a daily basis. The daily onslaught of curruption that is killing this generation.

I wanna clear something up. Yes, this country is not living up to the "standards" set years ago. (They omit woodstock... just kidding) Yes, there are all those things these people complained about. But they sounded defeated. As if they had given up. "Only a miracle can save them."

Well, I wanna say that they are wrong about us and our inevitable defeat. There are still young people who hold themselves and one another to an even higher standard. We fight for our country, our freedom, and yes, even our faith. Though I do not always agree with the decisions made in the past, I know that there are many like me who will learn from them and persevere. That is what this country is about. A few who fought and fought, and when others fainted or failed, they fought somemore. We are still here. Learning to be good fathers and mothers, sons and daughter.Wether we are considered sinners and saints, homosexual or heterosexual, weak or strong, responsible or prodigal, We will fight. If we ever have to choose, It'll be death b4 dishonor.

Thank you for the chance to vent. I am here to learn so if I need to be corrected by all means. This is not a bashing blog site so at ease with the hazing. But good advice is priceless.

eL :wave:

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Well said and welcome to the forum from one who is older and has not given up. You'll find here people who despite problems and being looked down upon by the elite will not be giving up.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome -

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome! I'm another old guy who hasn't given up on the young generation...quite the opposite. Most of the younger folks I deal with are clean-cut and polite, and I think the future is in good hands :hand10:

I still don't understand that thing with the baggy pants, though :blink:

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
eldogg4life said:
Thank you for the chance to vent. I am here to learn so if I need to be corrected by all means. This is not a bashing blog site so at ease with the hazing. But good advice is priceless.

eL :wave:
You are correct, this is not a "bashing blog site" and we don't haze here. Our focus here is not on discussions of social problems, sexual orientation, politics or religion, it is on concealed carry. You may want to read the "Forum Rules" linked up in the blue header line above so you know what we are all about. That being said, welcome to the forum....

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Welcome to CC :smilez:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
welcome from Texas :tumbleweed:

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Welcome, glad to hear from a younger guy who does care about the countries values and morals. It is the best of times and the worst of times. just depends on your viewpoint.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Old geezers have been forecasting the destruction of the world when the next generation gains control since before fire was controlled. That's why virtually every culture in the world has an age limit on their leader. :hand5:

This generation is no worse off than any other, though as more of our population in US becomes urbanized we have a bigger battle to fight as gun owners.

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello and welcome. Good to have the next gen here.

·
Registered
552 Posts
welcome to cc enjoy your time here its friendly site and i have never witnesed a bashing or flaming bumper puts a kibosh on such behavore quickly so we can all relax and learn youll like it here every one else dose lol

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome from Rocky Top Tennessee

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.