Defensive Carry banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15,401 Posts
I got one in a 10/22 target model. Now I did get a little carried away with the scope. It sure shoots great.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
I got one in a 10/22 target model. Now I did get a little carried away with the scope. It sure shoots great.
That looks like what I based my two tack drivers on. 20" barrel?

Reactions: hrfunk and SatCong

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I have a stainless, wood stocked 10-22 that I use to practice shooting from field positions, plink with and small game hunt with.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a 10/22 synthetic stock carbine that came with a cheap Weaver scope.I bought it this year to go plinking with my friends that had 22 rifles.The scope is so so but the gun shoots very accurately and had given me no problem so far.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I have a breakdown model and Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I almost went with the break down model. I guess I didn't want the extra cost at the time. So what did I do? I wound up putting on several after market parts that almost tripled the cost of the original stock 10/22. LOL!!! However, I now have one sweet shooter!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I almost went with the break down model. I guess I didn't want the extra cost at the time. So what did I do? I wound up putting on several after market parts that almost tripled the cost of the original stock 10/22. LOL!!! However, I now have one sweet shooter!
I'm thinking about doing something similar with mine. After 30 years, I think maybe it's due for a facelift.

Howard

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I'm thinking about doing something similar with mine. After 30 years, I think maybe it's due for a facelift.

Howard
One of the best upgrades lies in the trigger group. Secondly, get a better extractor. Further improvements can be made by adding a picatinny rail and a red dot sight. Some may prefer scopes. For me, the red dot works just fine.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts

Howard
They are almost as customizable as an AR. Here are my twins. I think I have one that is still box stock.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts