Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if Ruger does an annual sale or promotion or anything? and if so, about what time of the year? Springfield has their Gear Up thing going on and S&W has rebates, but I haven't heard anything about Ruger. I would still like to get an SR9c to go with my 9E. I just missed picking up a used one last weekend. Really good price and the wife ok'd it, but when I went back it was gone. Now that I know she's ok with another gun purchase, i want to be prepared when the time comes. Haha...

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
Just wondering if Ruger does an annual sale or promotion or anything? and if so, about what time of the year? Springfield has their Gear Up thing going on and S&W has rebates, but I haven't heard anything about Ruger. I would still like to get an SR9c to go with my 9E. I just missed picking up a used one last weekend. Really good price and the wife ok'd it, but when I went back it was gone. Now that I know she's ok with another gun purchase, i want to be prepared when the time comes. Haha...
No sale or promos that I've seen. I have noticed that their prices have been dropping though. If you're luck is as bad as mine is and if they do come out with a rebate, it'll probably be AFTER you buy a SR9c.

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Now that I know she's ok with another gun purchase, i want to be prepared when the time comes. Haha...
You have the green light my friend. If you wait until Ruger deploys the mythical rebate, you might miss this window of opportunity with the wife!

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Ruger pricing tends to stay stable. Luckily though, on all but their upper end DA revolvers, you still pay 100 or more dollars less than you would for other mainstream brands.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
I have never seen a Ruger sponsered one OTOH, there seems to be significantly different prices between the various distributors that the FFL's use. (disclaimer*I am not a FFL.)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Nothing regular, to my recollection. I think Ruger discounts at times to distributors but without the heavy advertising. I would check prices frequently on Davidsons. Just now I checked them, and what's on their home page, but a fine deal on the RAR. SR9c is about $419.

https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/Results.aspx?pg=bids&id=95791046816190S&zipcode=85233&wh=P
Picked my SR9c up at Academy Sports for $459, which is about what the gallery of guns price is once you pay for taxes. Not sure if shipping is extra or not. But, I got to walk out the door with my firearm 30min after signing paperwork. You can find deals on SR9c's online for 350-400 if you look enough. Great gun by the way, It fits better in my hand than any firearm I have owned. I think its because the gun is narrow at the top of the grip, so your thumb rests close to the frame. Just a great feel to the grip. :35:

·
Registered
367 Posts
In recent months distributors have been dumping LCP prices down to $199 & even lower - since the LCPII was introduced. That's about the biggest price reduction I've seen on any of their guns in recent years. I bought one last month for $216 including sales tax - $100 less than I paid for my first one in 2008.

·
Registered
802 Posts
In recent months distributors have been dumping LCP prices down to $199 & even lower - since the LCPII was introduced. That's about the biggest price reduction I've seen on any of their guns in recent years. I bought one last month for $216 including sales tax - $100 less than I paid for my first one in 2008.
Paid $229 for my LCP, $359 for my LC9s and $459 for my SR9c.........all NIB. Decent prices, not great by any means.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Ruger pricing tends to stay stable. Luckily though, on all but their upper end DA revolvers, you still pay 100 or more dollars less than you would for other mainstream brands.
Agree ^^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts