Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is a pocket holster for the Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace Laserguard, made of kydex, that also has an anti-print panel?:confused:

I've seen some leather ones, but I'm thinking kydex would be thinner and better suited for dress pants.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I don't know if this specifically fits your criteria, but I have a Stellar Rigs C holster for my Seecamp 32. It also holds a magazine, which "squares" off the Seecamp when it is in my pocket. It also has a tension adjustment. It prints like a wallet, with no trace of a gun for me. Best pocket holster I have owned (Aker Sharkskin, Fist Kydex, etc.).

Stellar_Pocketholsters

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion, but not quite what I'm looking for.

As an aside, I never understood keeping the spare mag in the same pocket with the pistol - seems to me you need to be able to draw the spare mag with your support hand. I keep my spare mag in my left rear pocket, when I pocket carry.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
As an aside, I never understood keeping the spare mag in the same pocket with the pistol - seems to me you need to be able to draw the spare mag with your support hand. I keep my spare mag in my left rear pocket, when I pocket carry.
My BUG is usually in my left pocket, so I always figure that I will eventually switch over to my right hand if I run out of ammunition. So I would just reload like normal. :)

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My BUG is usually in my left pocket, so I always figure that I will eventually switch over to my right hand if I run out of ammunition. So I would just reload like normal. :)
Ah...that makes some sense, if you're using this for a BUG. I was thinking more of folks who use it for primary. Silly me!:embarassed:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts