Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my P345 for about two weeks now, but due to weather and a busy schedule I have not made it to the range. Today it finally warmed up to about 34 and sunny so off I went. I had some trepidations after reading so many reports of FTF issues. I put 100 rds of S&B hardball and another 100 rds of American Eagle hardball through without a snag. It functioned perfectly throughout and was quite comfortable to shoot. Accuracy was comparable to my Sigs and S&W's. Once I got comfortable with it I was consistently shooting 4" - 6" groups at 25yards which is about as well as I can shoot. I find this pistol to be very enjoyable to shoot and very comfortable in my hand. I did not buy it as a carry gun, but after a few hundred more rounds I would not rule it out for that purpose, however I would need more proof of reliability before carrying. All in all a very good gun at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Sounds good so far I havent heard of any problems from anyone who actually has one there couple guys who have them at the range that really like them .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts