Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Ruger P90, 45ACP at an upcoming auction and want our experienced buyers idea of what this gun is worth.:confused:
assume its not N.I.B....just regular fired condition.
anything excessive (wear, damage, etc) will of course have to be taken into account on the spot.

·
Registered
104 Posts
blued or stainless ?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The standard 2 tone alloy looking finish.
1 mag, it looked like, and the original box.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'd say around $300

Rugers and .45ACP tend to hold their value

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
300 or low 300's was my estimate but have to ask

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I bought a new p97dc at gander mountain in .45acp out the door for $360.
just food for thought.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats what i figgered .
for 300 ya better want it, cuz new its not "that" much more.
300 would be the max.
but guns at auctions normally go for higher than they are worth for some reason.
thanks all

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Even $275 Solo - could be better. Gotta remember (like snowDoc mentioned) the price out the door can be very good for NIB.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ugly as sin, but built like a tank. If you can get a good price as mentioned here, then go for it. I can't think of anyother $300 semi-auto in .45ACP that will treat you as well as that Ruger.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Used and only one mag? $300 sounds about right to me too. I agree with Trigger, they're built like tanks. Should make a good knock around, fishing or truck gun if nothing else.
Jack

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
price should be around 265.00-285.00.... about 100.00 less for a new one.....and that's at the retail used price...........Auction price would be a bit lower..

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
CLASS3NH said:
price should be around 265.00-285.00.... about 100.00 less for a new one.....and that's at the retail used price...........Auction price would be a bit lower..
Man, I gotta move to Kittery. Cheaper guns, cheaper seafood ... oh yeah, waist deep snow and Nor'easters - nevermind! :frown:
Jack

·
Registered
112 Posts
had one in stainless bought for 250.00 w box and 1 extra mag used sold it 3 yrs. later for 325.00. ugly as hell but couldn't ever get the thing to malfunction. to bulky for carry though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts