Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been close to 17 years since I shot a revolver. I had forgotten how fun they are. Did a quick 30 round session today before I focused on some rifle training. Definitely going to take it to the range more often when I have time. 7 yards...6 rounds. I had to wear the holster at 2 o'clock due to issues with it.

Shooting Federal .357 Magnum.

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
"Very Nice, considering THAT holster"! I own two of those in "stainless steel". I "kinda retired them", & switched to a Redhawk. A "daily carry", BUT not my "primary draw".

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
That's some good, quick shooting there with that Six, PhoenixTS.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been close to 17 years since I shot a revolver. I had forgotten how fun they are. Did a quick 30 round session today before I focused on some rifle training. Definitely going to take it to the range more often when I have time. 7 yards...6 rounds. I had to wear the holster at 2 o'clock due to issues with it.

Thank you Sir.

Looking into getting a Red
Thank you Sir.
Redhawks are really nice!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Very Nice, considering THAT holster"! I own two of those in "stainless steel". I "kinda retired them", & switched to a Redhawk. A "daily carry", BUT not my "primary draw".

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks NavCop. Replying used to be easier under the old format. I don't know why I'm having issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts