Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good IWB holster for my 3" J Frame. I seem to find plenty for the 2", but not so many for the 3". I normally carry my Springfield Ultra Compact, but would like my 38 spcl from time to time. I have a 2" Charter Arms Undercover, but like the 3" Smith better.

Any help would be great. :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - what Bud said :smile:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Hey How About.............................

K & D Holsters?
He could Probably Make One!:biggrin2:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Not to go against the tide, but I carry my 3" Js in a hard leather Don Hume IWB that I got from Gunner's Alley for about $25 delivered. I have to say that it's become one of my favorite holsters.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
QKShooter said:
K & D Holsters?
He could Probably Make One!:biggrin2:
I also want one, and have talked to Kevin. He does not have a gun to make the pattern. He thinks he might be able to get one soon, but to date I have not heard that he has.

Haugen shows M 60 as one which he makes holsters for, but the barrel length is not specified. He may not make one for the M60 3 inch. It is not a common gun.

Jerry

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
There's a guy on the 1911Forum that carries his 3" J-frame in a Lou Alessi Hard Shell Talon so I know Lou has at least made them in the past. I use the same holster for my 642 and it's been fine.

Might try Craig and Audrey at LightningArms.com to see if they have one in stock. Could save you a loooong wait if they do.
Jack

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Erich said:
Not to go against the tide, but I carry my 3" Js in a hard leather Don Hume IWB that I got from Gunner's Alley for about $25 delivered. I have to say that it's become one of my favorite holsters.
Thanks for the input. I found one, but the price is $30 now. This should work fine.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm wearing mine right now - I hope you love it as much as I do. :hand10:

·
Registered
310 Posts
JerryM said:
I also want one, and have talked to Kevin. He does not have a gun to make the pattern. He thinks he might be able to get one soon, but to date I have not heard that he has.

Haugen shows M 60 as one which he makes holsters for, but the barrel length is not specified. He may not make one for the M60 3 inch. It is not a common gun.

Jerry

Jerry (and others):

I have an S&W M60 w/3" barrel on it's way to me. Give me a shout if you're interested in having something made.

Have a great day! :smile:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Kevin,
Great news and I just ordered a Laredo Defender for the M60 3" 357.

I sure like the LD for the G26 that you recently made for me. It is top notch workmanship.
Thanks,
Jerry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts