1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read this today on:

Smith & Wesson's Military Discount

40% off to active duty and retired.

I emailed the contact person (Helene) and it runs out the 31st of December. (Drat!!)

"This offer does expire on Dec 31, 2009. You would place your order directly to Smith & Wesson and we would then ship to a locally licensed dealer.
You can fax or email your order.

Helene L. Piquette
Manager, International & Government
Sales Support & Administration
Tel: 413-747-3264
Toll Free: 1-800-331-0852 Ext. 3264
Fax: 413-731-8980
E-mail: [email protected]"

I hope someone gets to take advantage.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Wow! I hope they do that again in 2010!

·
Registered
43,596 Posts
Dang. Wish I was in the market for a S&W. I'm not crazy about the M&P trigger, but for that price, I could learn to live with it. I am adaptable!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Don't forget to pass on the one year free nra membership to all active duty that you know! Link: Support Our Troops

·
Registered
405 Posts
I actually spoke to Helene two weeks ago after I faxed in an order for a M&P40C. The only downside to this deal is, from what I've seen, the prices on the S&W website are about 25% higher than what you see elsewhere for the same guns. That makes the discount alot lower than 40% in my book. Still, I think it's a good deal.

If they renew the offer in 2010, I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick up an M&P AR-15. $1400ish on the website means you can pick one up for under $900 all told. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
The form says to allow 60 - 90 days for delivery (120 for rifles). IMO, I think that you can find most firearms at competitive/comparable prices at local shops and online with no waiting. Or, if any waiting (state laws or ffl transfer) you may wait one or two weeks. My two cents...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts