Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The other day I got a S&W model 64 3" revolver.
My friend Scott @ SDMFabricating did a little action work and this little blaster is pretty sweet.
I made myself a Kydex belt holster for it and carried it all weekend. I ran 300 rounds through it last weekend and it was a pleasure to shoot for sure. The grips are Rogers that I found on EBay for a couple of bucks.
I think this little 64 is going to be in my holster pretty often.

Mike

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Mike

It's always nice to look at another Smith & Wesson.
They sure do make a mighty decent revolver.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
NICE Piece!!
Model 64's always stand up to the test of time! I remember I had the chance at a model 65 3" 357mag as well. back in the early 80's. They (65's) were carried by the Mass State Police... either that..or a model 13 in 3" 357 mag is pretty good as well..

·
Registered
484 Posts
Very nice. I was issued a Model 64 4" with Wells Fargo Armored, and could take it home. I won my first ever match with it....which really irritated the auto guys.....;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great gun! In fact, It's the best carry revolver ever made as far as I'm concerned. I'm even considering having mine grow a three inch barrell and a two inch ejector rod.

I had a 3 inch round butt Model 547 9mm back in the mid '80s that I still kick myself for trading off! That was the ultimate K-Frame!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts