Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share this with my Forum friends. As you know I work at a very large Gun Shop on the east Coast. Today, we got a shipment of 150 S&W 9mm Shields, we satified all our special orders and we're left with 81 for the shelves. I know a lot of you have been on waiting lists for a long time, and have had to pay more money in the range of 450.00 and upwards, so I thought I'd share it with you.
price is 429.99 so if you want one, be quick, cuz they will go fast. 1-800-USA-GUNS
Here;s the link to the store's website
Hunting Stores Online | Online Sporting Goods | Camping Equipment

Mods, I hope I din't break the rules, but this was a very large order of these guns, and I know how everybody is looking for them. This is why I posted the info

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
That's awesome...hope some folks are able to take advantage of this. It's a great little gun...I dig mine!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Went to the site and they don't appear to have any weapons for sale.........

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Crowman. I forgot to mention that once you get to the website, go to the tab "USED GUNS" and then look to the LEFT of the tab that says "NEW GUNS" and you can use the drop down menu and find everything we stock. The Shields havn't hit the website yet, but as of Saturday, you'll see them. CALL the store and ask one of us on the gun floor to place one (or anything we sell) either a 7-day hold (no money needed) or a 60 day hold (20% down) until your FFL Faxes their License to us. I'm there Sat (today) 4-9 if you want to talk with me. Just ask for Bob W.

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
Considering a lot of sellers on local gun trading boards are asking for SW Shields at $600 and up (I've seen as high as $650!), I consider this a public service to those that are within driving distance of your store....

Reactions: oneshot

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
What is shipping?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I just got a Shield from KTP and went to the Range - the shield ran flawlessly first time out 150 rounds throught it - just remember to clean and lube it first. It is a little smoother than my PPS but I'm not going to sell either one. I bought this one on a special order thanks to CLASS3NH.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!!

Don't need one though, but thanks for posting, its a good price!

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is shipping?
overnite to your FFL is 30.00 kinda standard for these days.. They were 399.00 but S&W went up slightly. Maybe cuz S&W had to hire more people since the gun rush? I dunno. We also got about 200 M&P Sporters. 699.00 (they were 769.00) so they're coming down a bit.
Store has a policy of a 7-day hold no money down, and a 60-Day hold with 20% down. :yup:This has always helped the Customer base, as everybody is having tight times. 40 Caliber guns are the same price.:yup:
Mook? (Don):wave: It was a pleasure to get to spend time talking with you!! I'm glad you did that special order with the Store, and got your gun real quick. Hope I can help you again in the future. I don't make commission, just like what I do for P/T employment, and yeah, all of us work there for the "perks" LOL. The store is celbrating it's 75th year there. It's been a landmark and stop-over for untold numbers.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
348 Posts
overnite to your FFL is 30.00 kinda standard for these days.. They were 399.00 but S&W went up slightly. Maybe cuz S&W had to hire more people since the gun rush? I dunno. We also got about 200 M&P Sporters. 699.00 (they were 769.00) so they're coming down a bit.
Store has a policy of a 7-day hold no money down, and a 60-Day hold with 20% down. :yup:This has always helped the Customer base, as everybody is having tight times. 40 Caliber guns are the same price.:yup:
Mook? (Don):wave: It was a pleasure to get to spend time talking with you!! I'm glad you did that special order with the Store, and got your gun real quick. Hope I can help you again in the future. I don't make commission, just like what I do for P/T employment, and yeah, all of us work there for the "perks" LOL. The store is celbrating it's 75th year there. It's been a landmark and stop-over for untold numbers.:biggrin2:
Bob; Thanks again for your help - very smooth purchase and I would not hesitate to special order again. KTP is my LGS of choice. All the best.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
That's a fair price (even after factoring in shipping and FFL transfer fees, it beats shopping on Gunbroker). I gave them a call, and the gent that answered the phone was very helpful - excellent communication and worked with me through the process of pulling the pistol from stock, taking my info, providing the info to my FFL for the transfer. It's too soon to say "two thumbs up" as they havne't yet shipped the gun - but all indications are that these folks "have their act together".

I like my Shield in .40 - but I think I'd like a Shield in 9mm even more. :danceban:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shooters Outpost in Hooksett NH was selling them for $349 a few weeks ago; they had over 200 but they went fast. I picked one up in 9mm and retired my Solo to the safe, very satisfied. Watch their Facebook page for inventory updates... great folks to deal with!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts