Defensive Carry banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I changed out a starter in an SUV that I wanted to put on the on-base for sale lot. My daughter and got it running and decided to leave base to run it through the automatic car wash. Since I was on base I was not CC and wasn't when I left the base for the wash. The car wash was one that the roll up door opens you drive in and the door shuts in front of you and behind you. The car in front of me started to drive out going super slow driving under the blow dryers and I was driving in super slow going by the side sprayers. A large Dodge pulled in fast and close behind me. This is when my SA kicked in and I found myself thinking I'm blocked front and back, have my young daughter with me, no sidearm and in a not so nice area! I stopped moving forward to ensure that if I need to push the car in front of me I would have enough room to get a good run at it. Needless to say; everything was normal but I my hands were trembling as if I had just dropped the buck of a lifetime. Just thought this could be some food for thought.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.