Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any info on these? There's nothing about them on the internet. Appearently they are the smallest Mag Carrier on the market. Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I'd rather have my mags in a nylon pouch, where people can't see them, and they can't drop on the floor, should they loosen up.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here, I'm thinking about either Safariland or Galco pouches, but at $11.00 a piece it couldnt hurt to test one out for a while around the house.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Safariland sells them on their website.

I almost bought them, but if you compare them against most low profile mag holders, they are not very fast. The upper part where you want to grab is partially obscured by the clip wraps.

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
I think I would buy fobus or Uncle mikes pouches first. For CC, I use either a Gerber multi tool pouch or a leather knife pouch to hide my spare mag. in plain sight.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I was not aware of these but thinking about it - can't see me wanting top go quite so ''skinny'' - I use a simple fobus paddle twin holder most of time - which ain't too often as I am not carrying spare mags daily. I do sometimes slip one extra in pocket of course.

I want to try one of the (Uncle Mikes I think) - nylon deals - or get something nice in leather but - something I just don't get around to!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts