Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone from the San Diego area have any recommendations on basic firearms training? I would appreciate any help you can give me.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
San Diego Area Training

I am afraid I don\'t know much about specific training in the San Diego area but I would suggest that you do a Google search. I turned up several that way. Maybe check with the NRA or just stop in several in your area\'s phone book and talk to them. You can usually tell if what they offering matches what you are looking for in a class.

Good luck! and keep us informed...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SoCal Training

Check your email Bravo3, I sent you a list of some of the better ones in your area. I would have posted them, but didn\'t know how Bumper felt about advertising.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Posting Training or Other Commercial Sites

I don\'t mind if you post commercial sites in the course of a forum posting as long as it doesn\'t come across as a commercial or advertisement. My intention is to add some advertisers as time goes on if they want to support our board. The board is certainly not meant to be a source of income to me or anyone else. It is meant only to get an important message across to the people of this country and to maybe dissiminate some useful information of gun owners and carriers and to give like minded people a place to relax and talk about the subject of guns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.