Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I was scheduled to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas, we decided to swap gifts the following weekend. The youngest kid is 21, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Anyhow, my wonderful wife surprised me with this:

Ruger MKII with what I think are tulipwood grips. She bought it from our neighbor, he says he put maybe 50 rds through it, just never shot it. I believe it looking at the condition.

She's definitely a keeper. Oh, and the wife can stay too.

Mike

·
Administrator
144,025 Posts
Nice gift. Congrats. Nice grips too. Shoot it in good health.

Time to buy more magazines. Lots of .22 LR Mags makes shooting much more fun.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola.

She's a keeper (and the wife too).:rofl:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Those are so much fun at the range...enjoy.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Got to love the Ruger Mark series. Fine pistol if I do say so.

That one is a beauty. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the Ruger.... I have a Mk.II, they're great... Check CDNN for spare mags, they're pretty competitive on the price...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
NICE! If Santa brought gifts like that every time, nobody would complain if he was late! Your wife is awesome :)

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Have fun!

The Ruger MKII is a fun target pistol. I don't know anyone who likes cleaning them but do keep it clean and it will last.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Nice target pistol. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
That's nice for sure.:smile:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Looks like there's some plunkin' pleasure in your future. :yup::image035:

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Very nice, even if it was late. Like others have suggested, I would keep both the pistol and the wife. :congrats:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Nice, I love mine. If you have never broken one down before, pay close attention to the instructions. I did something wrong and must have bent something reassembling mine. Had to send it back. It either goes together easy and works or does not. Don't force it. And enjoy it, they are tack driver accurate!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts