Defensive Carry banner

121 - 140 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Some beautiful guns there!! That was just a sampling. Slight coating of dust on most. You could spend all day in that store. All prices negotiable.
His selection of shotguns is just awesome!! Want to know what it’s like to hold a $12,000.00 double barrel shotgun? Just take it down off the wall...carefully!!😊

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
A lot of those are older cartridges that have become effectively obsolete. My Grandfather had a 32-20 caliber rifle. Around here its rare to see so many older rifles.

·
Registered
940 Posts
A lot of those are older cartridges that have become effectively obsolete. My Grandfather had a 32-20 caliber rifle. Around here its rare to see so many older rifles.
I have a Marlin 32-20 pump action and a Savage 25-20 bolt action sitting in my gun cabinet right now. Hard to find ammo for at a decent price? Absolutely. I consider them handload options for ammo at decent prices. Prior to the shortage, I was seeing $75 for a box of 50 in 25-20 at Cabelas. I don't consider them obsolete, however. I know that they will fit the bill quite nicely for small game, possibly even up to a deer, although ethics may be questionable for deer.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
My 500 S&Ws are fun to shoot. I enjoy filling milk jugs with water and plinking them at 100 yds. That's recycling isn't it?
I find it interesting that individuals perceive recoil so differently, to me the 500 is very enjoyable to plink with, even the 3.5" uncomped one.
10mm? A Playstation toy.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Reactions: ugh762x39
121 - 140 of 185 Posts