Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from NE Florida

I want to say Hello to the Combat Carry Community, I have been looking for a good forum to come along to and finally found this one, got a chance to view some posts and want to say thank you in advance for the welcoming. I am a New Yorker at heart (not the City) a Buckeye by timeline and currently serving all of you and all of us here in Jacksonville, Florida. I am Active Duty SEABEE if you know what that is, if not, it is a Marine :drillsergeant: in a Navy Uniform we do not ride ships we fly:fahrzeug034: to our job set up build it, get it done and proceed to the next Mission. :brutal19: "WE BUILD WE FIGHT" :bigun2: I take a great since of pride in my job and it is due to the american Pride, Spirit, and our Rights that keep it instilled in my Blood. Thanks again and Hello.

:usa:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hello -

Have a lotta rspect for you Seabee guys - good to have you with us.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for your service.

Matt

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Seabees one of two military organizations to have a John Wayne movie named for them. "The Fighting Seabees" The other of course was "The Green Berets." Thank you for your service and for joining us here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yet i still

I still get people who ARE in the Navy and have no idea who we are because we do not ride there vessels the Marines see more Sea time than we do. :thanks: for all of your Support

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
"We Build, We Fight!" :hand10:

Welcome to CombatCarry, MrMrsPage! :hand36:

Thanks for your service :banana:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. Glad to have you.

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Ditto: THANKS! for your service to our country & we all sure do appreciate it! :yup:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And you found a great site. And thank you for your sevrvice also. Enjoy the board jump in anytime.

Sixgun

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.