Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police Chief Rick Ollic told reporters Wednesday afternoon their investigation revealed a man the Berkeley County Coroner identified as Elijah A. White, Jr., 30, forced his way into a home on Post Oak Court off Highway 52. White was armed with a handgun and wearing a mask and gloves, he said.

"We also retrieved from him rope, which I believe he was going to tie up the victims if he got into the residence, so there was no doubt he was there to do some serious harm to this family," Ollic said.

The homeowner fired his gun when White burst into the home, fatally striking him, Ollic said.
A female accomplice first went to the door posing as a member of the Home Owners' Association. When the female victim answered the door the male accomplice rushed the door, kicking it in as the woman of the house tried to close it. The male resident than came downstairs armed with a gun and opened fire on the suspect, hitting him four times and killing him.

Police: Homeowner fatally shoots home invasion suspect, 2nd susp - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

"In Berkeley County, if you kick someone's door in and you get shot, as long as I'm the coroner, that's going to be a justifiable homicide," Salisbury said.

·
Registered
671 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
982 Posts
I hope this gets on lots of front pages, and lots of TV news time.. Maybe these sub morons will get the idea, that kicking doors in, jacking cars, and assorted other evil lowlife crap will one day end badly... idiots.. bob

·
Banned
2,879 Posts
He made good time getting his gun safe opened and retrieving his weapon, then accessing his ammo in the separate locked child-safe container so he could then load the weapon. Must have been one heck of an adrenaline dump.

·
Registered
929 Posts
He made good time getting his gun safe opened and retrieving his weapon, then accessing his ammo in the separate locked child-safe container so he could then load the weapon. Must have been one heck of an adrenaline dump. (remove tongue from inside of cheek)
There, I fixed it for you.

I hear ya. Families that live in states with the type of laws you described above, would not have been able to respond in time, & would have found themselves, at the least, bound and gagged .... and likely much worse.

Reactions: Okeechobee

·
Registered
642 Posts
He made good time getting his gun safe opened and retrieving his weapon, then accessing his ammo in the separate locked child-safe container so he could then load the weapon. Must have been one heck of an adrenaline dump.
As well as nerves of steel.

·
Banned
2,094 Posts
Stranger at the door. THIS is why we need our BS METERS in constant calibration...

Reactions: scgunlover1

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
So it's not murder, but the homeowner sure homicided the:vs_poop: out of him.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Standing by for "he a good boy..."

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Another good day for the good guys. Another bad one for the bad guys. That's how we hope it always works out.

Reactions: scgunlover1

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts