Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to locate a holster for my new SCCY CPX-2, I have found 1 holster on Optical Planet (backordered) actually a Fobus KTP-11 and when I delve deeper that appears to be for the Kel-Tec P11 and SCCY (misspelled SKKY on OP) but the problem is they dont expect the holster in until mid April and I would prefer to get this in sooner. I plan on carrying concealed on my right side I have not tried the different paddle vs belt and really dont care.

My question (and I searched and ended up with 4 pages) is does anyone have the CPX-2 and what side holsters fit it?

Heading to BPS this weekend to pick up my new boat and figured since it is a 3 hour drive I might look them over.

Thanks a ton in advance

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome from Memphis. I am supposed to pick up my SCCY tomorrow. I don't have a holster yet either but am also looking.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm not very familiar with the gun but I know a little bit but have not handled them. All of that said you might take a close look at p11 holsters since the guns are fairly close in design and size from what I've been able to tell. Allot of guys seem to say it's a copy of the P11 which might be P3AT to LCP kind of situation where the holsters are nearly interchangeable. If that's the case it opens up a bunch of other holster options for ya;)

Take care!

Luke

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a Blackhawk 05 and it seems to fit nicely. My SCCY is a Generation 1. But is basically the same as the new Generation 2 size wise.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I also got a Blackhawk 05. I haven't carried it yet because I am STILL waiting for my CHL, but it does fit well.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Thought I would bump this. I have a SCCY CPX on hand for a while and I'm going to start making some holsters for it if anyone is interested you can PM me.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I had a Fobus for my ex-Glock 36 and I loved it ! Ive been looking at the SCCY just for a second 9mm , I mean lifetime warranty and made in the good old USA cant beat that or the price . Can you give me or us a range report? Im curious on your opinion. I have read some in magazines but I appreciate input from people here . Thanks

·
Registered
756 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
According to their website anything that will fit the glock 26 will work for the sccy I had a local holster maker make me a hybrid for mine he molded the kydex with my gun. Side note SCCY used to be spelled SKKY but they had legal issues with the vodka company so had to change the name.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
N8Squared tactical shows SCCY on their list. 3Speed Holsters has Sccy listed (I use this one), remora shows the 1st gen model.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Remora site includes SCCY, says their size 4 will fit a CPX1, so i assume it would be good for the CPX2 also. my favorite carry holster.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fobus Holster

We just purchased a Cpx-2 for my wife for a ccw and her father reccomended a Fobus paddle holster. He showed us the one he has for his M&P Shield 9mm and we really liked the fit. After doing some research I couldnt find one for the Cpx-2 as every review i seen said that the one for the Keltec wouldnt work. After lots of research and lots reading I came across a review where the guy said that the Fobus TA-M fit his Cpx-2 perfectly. Can anyone confirm this as we really would like to purchase one but not if it wont work. If we do end up getting it I will let you know how it works out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts