Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,111 Posts
Watching it on the news now, not much info but lots of speculation.

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wonder if it was some gang related shooting?
Sure hope not another crazy kid with dads gun.
Not that either scenario is good.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Not much to say, except buckle up your seat belts, here comes Nancy Pelosi heading for the mic at a dead run.
She'll probably say that Californias gun laws aren't strict enough. What a laugh. They keep passing more and more gun laws that only inconvenience law abiding gun owners while not addressing the real problem. And they seem to forget that bad people will do bad things even if it were possible to ban all guns.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
The Impeachment Hearings must be going poorly for the Democrats.
Last night the whole country learned that their key witnesses actually don’t know anything. Aaaaaaaannnd here’s a mass shooting to take the attention away.

I find it really sad that we have got to a point where something can make the news and people start predicting, sometimes accurately that a mass shooting will follow to take attention away from it.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Several children wounded and one dead, and this becomes a three about Democratis gun control pols. Beats me. Personally I hope the wounded survive and my sorrow and prayers to the family of the dead girl.

Reactions: Cornhusker95

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
It's really sad that these kids think that murdering someone is the way to deal with their problem(s). The motive is probably bullying. Bullying must be more severe today than it was when I was in school many moons ago. Anyway, this continues to show how useless the GFSZA is. On the other hand, implementing a TSA style of security in schools would add about 2 hours to the school day. Not to mention the cost.

Reactions: M1911A1

·
Registered
804 Posts
Since there seems to have been a female victim, the cause might turn out to be a mere refusal to go out on a date.
Mere speculation, of course.

I tend to lay the causes of problems like these at the feet of the shooter's parents, many of whom just do not parent.
(Yeah: Sorry 'bout that verbing-of-a-noun. So sue me.)

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Several children wounded and one dead, and this becomes a three about Democratis gun control pols. Beats me. Personally I hope the wounded survive and my sorrow and prayers to the family of the dead girl.
I think it goes without saying that NO ONE on this forum wants to see anyone, especially children killed by gun violence.
Anyone thinking otherwise is sadly mistaken.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
I think it goes without saying that NO ONE on this forum wants to see anyone, especially children killed by gun violence.
Anyone thinking otherwise is sadly mistaken.
If I thought that I would not be here. My point should have been made core clearly. My fault. There are justifiable complaints abut her the dems use shooting to reassert the need for their kind of gun control. We see that as a political stunt at the cost to the victims. I am just saying that I see drifting this thread toward political leanings/feeling is misplaced.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Bullying must be more severe today than it was when I was in school many moons ago.
I don't think this is true. What has changed is that victims of bullies now see mass violence as the answer to their problems instead of just dealing with it or working with school adminstration/family to resolve the issue. I was bullied in Jr High and early HS, had free access to weapons, and didn't once think about bringing them to school. My ultimate opinion, definitely NOT popular today, is that dealing with being bullied is one of those key steps in the advancement to adulthood and most of the time you need to develop some intestional fortitude to suck it up and work it out on your own. This hard for little Johnny Snowflake who has been told his whole life that he is special and shielded from any criticism or scorn for his life choices.

·
Registered
801 Posts
It's really sad that these kids think that murdering someone is the way to deal with their problem(s). The motive is probably bullying. Bullying must be more severe today than it was when I was in school many moons ago. Anyway, this continues to show how useless the GFSZA is. On the other hand, implementing a TSA style of security in schools would add about 2 hours to the school day. Not to mention the cost.
Well some of the 2020 Dem Pres Can't Harris has proposed just that, extending the school day by 2 hours, better to fill in that time looking for "contraband" than being indoctrinated in the latest PC group think.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
A tragic school shooting and all the major news outlets can talk about is .......Impeachment Hearings ....

Reactions: airslot and OD*
1 - 20 of 45 Posts