Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Assault on an elderly person (that just subdued you)... that's insult to injury right there.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Ha! That guy is awesome!

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
I love how it turned out. This BG's going to be getting healthy ration when he makes Florida's equivalent to a trip up the river.

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
Marine and ex-cop; Sounds like he was well prepared and capable. Well done!

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Funny!

Quote from video;

Because he shoved Storely, he's also being charged with assault and battery on an elderly person.

HahaHaHaHa!

I don't think the GG was armed.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I remember my 70 year old uncle beat the crap out of two young punks who were trying to break into his car. Broke several ribs and knocked one guy out. Broke the other guys nose, cheekbone, arm and gave him a concussion. They tried to take him to court and charge him with assault. The judge looked at the old man, and the two young guys, and threw them out of court.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Well, I am 75 and doubt that I would have attempted to disarm the robber, I would have stuck my pocket friend in his right ear and if he took exception, I would have let my friend do it's thing.

Job well done by the Marine:congrats:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Two words: Freaking Awesome!

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Sounds like the BG got his just desserts! I tip my hat to a real hero!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Mr. Storely had the training and experience to handle the sit. Since I have neither, I would just be a good witness. The bank has lots of money I don't care if he gets some as long as he does not try to hurt someone. If that seemed imminent I would intervene with whatever means I possessed. Good job Mr. Storey!

Reactions: oneshot
1 - 17 of 17 Posts