Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What better place to learn about defensive carry than a defensive carry forum. Hope to learn from your experiences as well as share some of my own..

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Greetings, of course we expect to drain your brain as well:gah:

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome guys, can't say that i can contribute much on the subject of concealed carry as I've only been at it for a few months. This is a great place, probably the best place to learn. :hand56:

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys, can't say that i can contribute much on the subject of concealed carry as I've only been at it for a few months. This is a great place, probably the best place to learn. :hand56:
Your biggest issue will be avoiding getting confused by the various opinions that are expressed on this Forum.

For instance, discount anything you read posted by me about 95%.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States refusing to label it's college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here. :smile:

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Hello :wave:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts