Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In CC for more views.

Seattle police officer killed, search on for gunman | KOMO News - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

Seattle Officer Shot - Seattle News Story - KIRO Seattle

Central District News | News | Officer shot at 29th & Yesler
Developing - Shooting at 20th 29th & Yesler - involving a gray Toyota last seen westbound on Yesler. Shots possibly fired into a vehicle

* 10:15pm - Guardian 1 responding (king county helicopter)
* Preliminary indication that a female officer has been shot.
* Shellcasings found in the roadway
* "Officer down at 29th & Yesler"
* The scanner traffic of the incident is awful, absolutely heartbreaking
* 29th & Spring - Bullet holes found in a residence (blocks away from original scene, unclear what the tie is apparently from shots fired by officer)
* Updated suspect vehicle description is a gray or white Toyota Hatchback
Officer killed in Leschi shooting

Local News | Seattle officer killed; police fan out searching for suspects | Seattle Times Newspaper

SeattleCrime.com | News | Officer Down

:frown::frown:

·
Super Moderator
18,255 Posts
This is really sad news, I hope they find the criminal and put a permanent end to his actions.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
My oldest daughter has been an LEO for 7 years and a detective for
3. I pray for her safety everyday and night as our nice little town (pop. 27,000) is infested with crackheads and heroin addicts. The Cribs and Bloods are also out in full force and they are all packing.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of these two officers.

I hope thay catch these SOB's and wish the entire country would FRY (electric chair) all of these types. Lethal injection is too humane IMO:mad:. If you follow Florida's case where the POOR felon could not be put down due to not finding a vein it will sicken you. They say it is cruel and unusual punishment. What is cruel is that the family members will suffer with their loss forever while this SOB is alive and eating up our tax paying dollars.

I wish that anyone affected by the murder of a loved one had the final decision on the method of punishment. I like the electric chair myself or a good old fashioned hanging. I would gladly flip the switch or pull the handle free of charge. JMO

·
Registered
212 Posts
The training officer, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, was hit several times and died at the scene. His name has not been released.

The student officer was rushed to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, where she is expected to recover.
Looks like the male office died, not the female. Still sad and I hope they catch the people responsible. But your title is a bit off.

Only cowards could do such a horrible thing...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
horrible news indeed,
prayers go out to the family of the fallen officer

scum of the earth dirtbags should be hunted down like a rabid dog and receive a proper hanging in the town square for all to see

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Sorry to hear this......hope the perp gets his butt nailed to the floorboards for this one.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Hang them high for all to see.... and californians aren't allowed to have CCW.. and chicago no handguns.. what does it take? What if this had been regular citz.? Thugs will be Thugs... HANG THEM

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Prayers for the family and for swift justice!

·
Registered
237 Posts
This TRAVESTY has "SHOCKED" the LE community. Being shot &/or killed, while he/she is actively preforming their duty is something all LEOs have to "deal with" , but TARGETING them, as these officers were, is :aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:

Was this a "random drive by shooting" or a "assigned gang initiation" ?? In either case it was IMHO ( & others ) a SERIOUS ESCALATION.!!

Hopefully, the As****s who did this will be found & TAKEN OUT. ASAP

I also wish to PRAISE the female rookie officer. In spite of the fact, her "training officer" was down & she had been hit, She :comeandgetsome::comeandgetsome::comeandgetsome: SPD, IMO, Has a FINE OFFICER in this lady.

Puffer

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
This slain officer was experienced and had been on the force for nine years...
Very sad to lose a good man and father of two young children, serving to protect society.
It has now been 24 hrs and no named suspect has been arrested. I hope they find the perp or perps and soon.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Murderers like this ... they like gunfire, hm? I'm sure a firing squad could be put together fairly quickly, if he's so enamored of gunfire. Let's accommodate him. :mad:

·
Registered
133 Posts
My oldest daughter has been an LEO for 7 years and a detective for
3. I pray for her safety everyday and night as our nice little town (pop. 27,000) is infested with crackheads and heroin addicts. The Cribs and Bloods are also out in full force and they are all packing.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of these two officers.

I hope thay catch these SOB's and wish the entire country would FRY (electric chair) all of these types. Lethal injection is too humane IMO:mad:. If you follow Florida's case where the POOR felon could not be put down due to not finding a vein it will sicken you. They say it is cruel and unusual punishment. What is cruel is that the family members will suffer with their loss forever while this SOB is alive and eating up our tax paying dollars.

I wish that anyone affected by the murder of a loved one had the final decision on the method of punishment. I like the electric chair myself or a good old fashioned hanging. I would gladly flip the switch or pull the handle free of charge. JMO
I like the idea of using the guillotine for execution.
Kills bad guys dead.

·
Registered
954 Posts
My prayers go out to them and their families.
My brother retired from SPD and used to work that area.
Seattle has become such a cesspool.
Dear God, what senselessness!

·
Registered
77 Posts
May this brother in blue rest in peace and give his family the strength and comfort in the days, weeks and months to come.

God speed to the sister in blue for a quick recovery.

A sad day for the SPD and the law enforcement community. May God grant the SPD and other LEO's in the area the ability to catch the person(s) that committed this act.

Shark

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
My prayer go out also!!

I know that it has been thought of already, but not expressed, what if this is the start of a wave of LEO shooting that could go nation wide? I personally hope that it is one disarranged nut and not the start of something else. God help our LEOs and may the shooter in this case be cough!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Put bullet proof windows in the front of patrol cars. I hope they get the guy, the first 48hrs is critical to catching them. What caliber was the rifle?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts