Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I was looking at one just yesterday. Am still debating about it, but they were cheaper on their website.
3 Speed Holster

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not for me, too much bulk. I guess if you are the under 30 crowd, age and waist, it might be fine. I find a much better option to be something like the Smart Carry. I can carry a Kahr PM9 to Glock 27 very descreetly!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I "bookmarked" it for future references, but I see it as just a glorified Smart Carry. I've had a Smart Carry for years, and see no way to improve upon it. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I "bookmarked" it for future references, but I see it as just a glorified Smart Carry. I've had a Smart Carry for years, and see no way to improve upon it. Just my humble opinion.
Thanks for the input everyone. I went ahead and took a chance on it. I already have a Smartcarry knockoff and do like it, but the velcro straps aren't very comfortable for me. I'll post a review of this one in a couple weeks when it arrives.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
I see the 'three speeds'...slow, slower, and slowest...not my style for holster comfort.OMOYMV

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been looking at this for several months and I think it might be an improvement over the smart carry. I'm waiting for more reviews as I try to justify buying another holster!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Someone on this forum is deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan, maybe a civilian contractor, and has been updating his experiences with the 3 Speed. He has given a favorable assessment over the trial period.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Scotty Pimpin' is the member who has been doing the review, it's on page 2 and Joe, the owner of 3 Speed has posted there as well as several other reviewers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
30-day review of the 3 Speed Holster (by ShootWell of Georgial)

I had trouble finding many reviews on the 3 Speed Holster, but got the best information on this site from scottypimpin on this other thread: http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...ed-holster-ongoing-review-2.html#post2762954]

Since I had wished for more information before I bought mine, I have been regularly writing down my thoughts and just finished a detailed review based on my first 30 days of (constant) wear. It has become a fairly long review, so I've attached it here in PDF format. Hope it helps!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts