Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
143,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own 2 GLOCKERS but, I am not super into GLOCK handguns though I do like them.
I was searching for something else yesterday & came across these metal lined aftermarket GLOCK mags.
Now...having a couple of those would be neat fun. :biggrin2:
Click on the photo to visit the site and scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page to
Really High Capacity Glock Mags.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Wow! 29 rounds for the 40 caliber. Has anyone tried these to see how they function?

·
Administrator
143,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The company has been in business for 15 years.
I've never bought anything from them though.
They do have a technical assistance # on their "Contact Us" page.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
i have actual glock mags for my 9mm that take 33 rounds or so
The ones Qk list seem to be 50/50 50 % have no problems 50% cant get them to run maybe there quality has improved in past few years but this was during the ban time i was reading this a lot

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Was issue a 9mm in 1990. It shot well, but did not see why I needed a long mag getting in the way during during raids.

frankmako

·
Registered
419 Posts
QKShooter - It looks kinda "Cool", and that many rounds seems like a ball. "But", I'm not a big plastic gun lover, and this would also probably feel like trying to aim a baseball bat to me... I would rather just get a "Sub" gun or rifle. :image035:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Awe heck i forgot i have a pic of the g-17 in the gallery with the 33 round mag in it while im shooting it looks something like this

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - I detect a small grin on the face there Bud :18:

I do at times gain some grin from this 30 rounder in my BHP :wink:

·
Registered
813 Posts
I owned a high-high cap mag when i owned my G17....good fun at the range....but kills that ammo supply rather quickly!

·
Registered
1 Posts
From my personal experience Scherer has never mfg very reliable Glock products from their mags down to the extended cap base plates and bodies.:frown: The 33rd GLOCK MFG mag is.:hand10: Go factory whenever possible. Too bad Glock doesn't make higher caps for the larger calibers.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
If I'm not mistaken they make the Beta C-mags for Glocks now too. The only issue is size, weight, and reliability. I don't know that I'd trust my life to a cmag. I've heard they're prone to feeding problems (although that is hearsay as far as I know).

Granted it would be fun for range time, but that's about it for me. Not to mention how fast I'd run through 100rnds plus per mag.:redface:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Wicked! :aaa:

Ti.

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
jdlv4...

Now that would definitely stop the first four guys busting down the front door...even if it's the door on the house across the street!
WOW...wierd looking mag set up, too!:blink:

Stay safe...because you don't even HAVE to shoot straight, just often!
:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

ret:tumbleweed:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts