Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the Shaggy AIWB for my G26 and wanted to know if anyone has one and if so what are your thoughts?

I am specifically wondering if the ride height leaves enough room between your belt line and the gun to allow for a full grip upon drawing or if you have to dig for it?

Also wondering if the holster covers the gun just to the end of the muzzle or extends past it? Reason being that due to the short barrel and heavy butt, I would imagine it wants to "tip" over instead of pushing the butt into the users stomach. Also is there a wedge and is it enough?

A couple of photos with this specific gun/holster combo would be great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Pistol-forum.com has an excellent but very long AIWB thread. Many people use The Shaggy with a G 26, but seem to prefer a G 19 holster to prevent the gun from tipping over, as you mentioned.

·
Registered
470 Posts
No experience with the glock 26 but I own a shaggy. A great holster, most definitely.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I had a Shaggy for a G19 that I also used with a G26. I don't have any pics of it with the G26. You would be wise to order the holster for at least the G19 for the extra length to stabilize it even though you will be using it with a G26. It should give you plenty enough ride height for a good initial grip. I recommend the Kydex belt loop and also getting the Pull-the-Dot belt loops, because some people like one or the other. His BMC (Basic Mag Carrier) is top notch also. Very small footprint and simplistic in design.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Nice holster, I wonder if it will fit a G36?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts