Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my shark belt arrived from TT Gunleather...all I can say is wow! It's double ply construction with an added internal stiffener...this is truly a gun belt.

Combine this belt with my TT Gunleather high ride pancake (with shark trim) and you get overwhelming beauty!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
That is nice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
VVN!! I'm still waiting for my two holsters from him. Got the Mike's Special and the pancake on the way. If you don't mind me asking, how long was your wait? It has been 3 months for me already. I have been hearing ~180 days????

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on the really nice leather 'eye-candy'...:hand10::yup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I like it...

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I have always enjoyed the pictures of your 92 in that leather. The belt just adds to the overall artwork.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Awesome. Very attractive combination... I just may "need" a shark gunbelt after all.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VVN!! I'm still waiting for my two holsters from him. Got the Mike's Special and the pancake on the way. If you don't mind me asking, how long was your wait? It has been 3 months for me already. I have been hearing ~180 days????
I see on the TT Gunleather website that Tim is now working on orders submitted June 1-7.

See http://www.ttgunleather.com/

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I recently received three ammo carriers from Tim. One was a double mag carrier for a 1911 Compact. The other two were combination light and mag carriers; one for a Kahr P9 and the other for a 1911 Compact. All three were snap loop carriers.

I am very pleased with the quality of Tim's work, and could recommend him to anyone who wants excellent craftsmanship.

Regards,
Jerry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts