Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife came in from the mail today and announced ....you have a package from TT Gunleather :danceban::danceban::danceban:.... the heart beat picked up I opened the box and OOOOOOOO how beautiful it made a tear come to my eye. Tim had it on his site ready to ship ordered Wed. got it today. Wore it for about 7 hours went to the movies with the wife and a few errands it is stiff but will be broke in in a week or so. I also have a Mike's special order for the same firearm that should be done around Nov. Tim is a great guy and does OUTSTANDING work.:yup:

Attachments

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
They say it takes a lot to make a man cry,I think you reached your threshold

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
.Some times you juat have to shed a TTear.:hand10:

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Beautiful holster! I don't know about tears, but it always chokes me up a little to see great leather.

Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Nice rig....congrats :congrats:

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Beautiful holster, nice Ka Bar and Kershaw, too!:hand10::hand10:

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
:congrats: very nice set-up!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all it is really sweet those items shown are my edc 99% of the time. I switch the firearm sometimes according to what I am wearing.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Speechless

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Looks like it's worth a tear or two. I like the ride height. For OWB that's the way to go. What kind of grip is that on your PT 145? Cheers!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all I am proud...Gotta the grip is a Limb Saver it is really soft and kind of tacky and does not slip around on the grip like the Hogue I had did I had one on my pt111 as well till I traded it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Now that sends a thrill up my leg!

Disclaimer: I am not Chris Matthews.:twak:

Bill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts