Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Vepr AK-74 last night along with some needed supplies from different vendors. Can you believe it? I got a shipping notification from Atlantic Firearms today. The Fedex (I know, good luck with that, right?) notification stated that my FFL will receive the Vepr on Wednesday:danceban:

I should have everything I ordered including ammo(Wednesday) by weeks end. Really impressed with Atlantic Firearms but I know some of your big online sources would sit on the order for a few days before even order acknowledgement or ever leaving their facility. I wasn't expecting the rifle to show up until sometime next week so this is a pleasant surprise.

Sorry for acting like a kid with a brand new bicycle with (training wheels (LOL)). Glad I went to my LGS to fill out the paper work for the transfer & background check yesterday afternoon. The LGS will have my Vepr Wednesday but I probably won't actually gain custody until Thursday or Friday, might be able to shoot it this weekend!

·
Registered
9,893 Posts
The converted one yes? If so +1

Keep a eye on SGA they get some cheep AK74 mags now and then ditto Legion arms seem them cheep also

Cabelsa and other do carry 74 ammo and of course SGA

Happy you got it ..I think you will like it !

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The converted one yes? If so +1

Keep a eye on SGA they get some cheep AK74 mags now and then ditto Legion arms seem them cheep also

Cabelsa and other do carry 74 ammo and of course SGA

Happy you got it ..I think you will like it !
Yes, it is the converted with Bullet Guide pre-installed... Yep, got Bakelite Mags coming from LegionUSA that seemed reasonably priced.

·
Registered
9,893 Posts
Yes, it is the converted with Bullet Guide pre-installed...
Very cool ! You got any ideas on dressing it up ..Or keeping it stock till you get the hang of it

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool ! You got any ideas on dressing it up ..Or keeping it stock till you get the hang of it
Looking at optics right now but probably won't buy (probably a red dot) one yet until after I get a bit of range time with the Vepr, this will give me an idea of what sort of RS Side Mount I should look at. Would love to throw on some wood later down the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts