1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
791 Posts
Naw, get the brightest colors available. Everyone will be so blinded by the shirt they won't be able to see any guns.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Dickies work shirts from Walmart. I buy them one size larger and they are cheap.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have bought 3 of these shirts from cabelas. The nice thing is they have a mesh back for ultra breathablity for summer time which work well with my under-armor knock offs from wal-mart. I ordered the XXL size although I only wear XL or L most of the time. They are nice and loose fitting and for 18.00 it's a good buy.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21082&id=0038053903629a&navCount=2&podId=0038053&parentId=cat290002&navAction=push&catalogCode=QT&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat290002&hasJS=true

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
You know, if you matched these shirts up with sandals and white socks, you might have something...

(I don't know what, but something!)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Swifty - no idea at all what you are talkin about! :wink:

Get off that thin ice - it might break :18:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Chris-
I didn't think you would read it! You should redo the famous pict with one of these shirts and see if you get any comments. I'm sure they would be tastful...

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I didn't think you would read it!
Haha - I am sometimes onmnipresent :wink: - tho not so omnipotent these days!

I doubt you'd find me wearing one of those shirts - just not ''me''! (and don't respond to that either :nanana: )

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good find K S .I kinda like those shirts.I may have to get 1 of each color myself.Besides, I have a bit of Dunlap disease so IWB doesn't work well for me.:redface:

·
Registered
205 Posts
bluelion i bought two of those dickie shirts this weekend myself , had bought one previosly ,one size larger works for me as well . they were hanging on hangers though and not the ones folded by the dressing rooms and pants . also when i went back to buy the others, they were on the discount rack for 9 bucks. down from the 13 bucks originally , and 14 for the folded ones .

i carry with it buttoned down to the bottom one which i leave open . the tail is long but possibilly too long . so i basically sweep the tail out and back and have perfect access to the the pistol grip , 5 " 1911. maybe wouldn't work for someone who does office work , but i'm a redneck mechanic who shops wally world so i look the part .

good looking flower shirts though , and i do on occasion wear them . but generally find them to flimmsy of material to not print .

elance

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
I like all cotton and cheap. I have always bought the more subdued ones that have been sewn with the correct side of the fabric in, not out. Touch to find but looks like they are faded out even when new....

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
BlueLion said:
Dickies work shirts from Walmart. I buy them one size larger and they are cheap.
+1 on the Dickies....
And they look even better with dirt or grease on them....

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
BlueLion said:
+1

They are great

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
"I have bought 3 of these shirts from cabelas. The nice thing is they have a mesh back for ultra breathablity for summer time which work well with my under-armor knock offs from wal-mart. I ordered the XXL size although I only wear XL or L most of the time. They are nice and loose fitting and for 18.00 it's a good buy."

They look like they would work well. Unfortunately, they only go up to XXL. With my body, for concealed carry, I need what I call my "Vin Deisel" shirts-TripleX-L.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Woody357 said:
Good find K S .I kinda like those shirts.I may have to get 1 of each color myself.Besides, I have a bit of Dunlap disease so IWB doesn't work well for me.:redface:
Then you are doing something wrong. Mine "Dunlap" right over the grip of my gun, providing sort of like a roof, and perfectly hides the lines. I'm afraid to lose weight for fear I won't be able to conceal as well.
:blink:

·
Registered
90 Posts
KS, did you get the regular or tall length for the Cabela's shirts? I'm 6'0" and want to be able to carry OWB.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts