Defensive Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I cant for the life of me figure out why anyone would even listen to this imbecile.

Reactions: Warrior1256

·
Registered
265 Posts
Actually, the left may be learning, albeit somewhat unintentionally. In order to execute their desire to confiscate the public's firearms, they are going to need the help of local, state and federals law enforcement personnel, and/or members of the military. If those folks do not agree to go along with the firearm confiscation, there is little the totalitarian minded liberals like Obama and the rest, can do. Take a look at Colorado where many sheriffs have stated they won't enforce the new state laws, also the Utah sheriffs who released a letter saying they opposed the proposed federal laws. As long as we have the majority of these folks on our side, the left will be foiled. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of tin horn wannabe dictators like Ed Flynn out there as well.

Also, notice how the left is just going to keep pushing until they get what they want. Their mindset is complete totalitarian, and most dangerous. It is almost like it's personal to them, but it is really just a top tenet in the liberal religion.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, the left may be learning, albeit somewhat unintentionally. In order to execute their desire to confiscate the public's firearms, they are going to need the help of local, state and federals law enforcement personnel, and/or members of the military. If those folks do not agree to go along with the firearm confiscation, there is little the totalitarian minded liberals like Obama and the rest, can do. Take a look at Colorado where many sheriffs have stated they won't enforce the new state laws, also the Utah sheriffs who released a letter saying they opposed the proposed federal laws. As long as we have the majority of these folks on our side, the left will be foiled. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of tin horn wannabe dictators like Ed Flynn out there as well.

Also, notice how the left is just going to keep pushing until they get what they want. Their mindset is complete totalitarian, and most dangerous. It is almost like it's personal to them, but it is really just a top tenet in the liberal religion.
I think your right I spoke with a gentleman last weekend who worked in DC and while he didn't say what branch of gov he worked for he stated that there was a memo instructing them to advise all discharged military personnel that they are obligated to follow the rules of the president if called upon and to enforce martial law if it comes to it.

Now I don't know if this was true or not but he was telling me this while buying a crap ton of ammo. I asked what branch he worked for and he said I don't, I resigned last week and I'm getting ready And left it at that. Funny part is I believed him. He had his wife and two kids with him and just looked serious as could be.

I don't put anything past this administration or the liberal quacks in congress

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Drunk Uncle is always good for a chuckle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts