Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Can there be any question that the NRA is responsible for this?
The NRA, Right wing rednecks, Hate Radio... All responsible.

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
Coming to a mall near you soon.

The only thing surprising about this sick attack is that anyone would be surprised by it. What could they possibly expect? They let millions of people into their country that they cannot possibly vet and who HATE their way of life. This attack, and many more like it are inevitable.

·
Administrator
143,739 Posts
ANOTHER SHOOTING

Elsewhere in Germany. Telling citizens not to visit any public places and to shelter in place.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Coming to a mall near you soon.

The only thing surprising about this sick attack is that anyone would be surprised by it. What could they possibly expect? They let millions of people into their country that they cannot possibly vet and who HATE their way of life. This attack, and many more like it are inevitable.
They are surprised because they dont think like we do. And by we, I dont mean America, I mean for the most part, conservatives.

Wonder if someone was yelling aloha snack bar? Sad that our world is coming to this.
How is this possible? don't they have these great anti-gun laws there?:confused:
The sad part is they did it to themselves, and are oblivious to the problem.

ANOTHER SHOOTING

Elsewhere in Germany. Telling citizens not to visit any public places and to shelter in place.
I just cant imagine sheltering in place because there are a couple people with guns. Once again, Im glad we are the opposite of the rest of the supposed civilized world.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
210 Posts
If this was a terrorist act committed by recent immigrants (as I suspect it is), watch Merkel to do her best to tap dance around it. She's been taking a lot of heat for allowing just about anyone into Germany from the middle east.

·
Registered
70 Posts
They are surprised because they dont think like we do. And by we, I dont mean America, I mean for the most part, conservatives.

The sad part is they did it to themselves, and are oblivious to the problem.

I just cant imagine sheltering in place because there are a couple people with guns. Once again, Im glad we are the opposite of the rest of the supposed civilized world.

They would call me a backwards hick,redneck hillbilly .......................and I would thank thank them for their compliment.:proud:

Europe can blame nobody but themselves.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts